The Marriage Course
October 26 - December 7, 2015
Important: This event has already occurred.
- 6:00PM - 6:00PM
- Revelstoke Alliance Church
Consider taking one night a week to connect and focus on building a great marriage!
The aim of The Marriage Course is to help couples grow closer and build a healthy relationship that will last a lifetime.
The Marriage Course talks are presented through DVD's and the talks are interspersed with filmed clips of couples talking about their experiences of marriage. Time is given for exercises and private discussions of the subject introduced. This is a completely private affair, no group work or group sharing. Just you and your partner.
Over seven sessions of the course you will discover practical tools to help you:
* understand each other’s needs
* communicate more effectively
* grow closer through resolving conflict
* heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
* recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
* improve relationships with parents and in-laws
* develop greater sexual intimacy
* discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
We have space for 10 couples.
Please email Erin Wilkins at [email protected] for more information.
Starting Monday Oct. 26th and running every Monday for 7 weeks. From 6:00 - 8:30 pm